1. (2005.3) Is the opinion of the majority — in government or in any other circumstances — a poor guide?
2. (2005.3) Is creativity needed more than ever in the world today?
3. (2005.3) Are people better at making observations, discoveries, and decisions if they remain neutral and impartial?
4. (2005.3) Is a person responsible, through the example he or she sets, for the behavior of other people?
5. (2005.5) Do people depend on work—whether it is a job, schoolwork, or volunteer work — to determine what their daily activities and interactions with others should be?
6. (2005.5) Does progress depend on people with new ideas rather than on people whose ideas are based on the current way of doing things?…